Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PAST-experiences!

April 8-18, 2011

Bonny & Andrew are in town. It’s so good to see them in Florida! Mama J and I went and picked them up from the airport, then we picked up Sara and all went out to dinner. Sean and Kegan were cleaning so it was just us. Afterwards, I went home because Ashlee and Stephanie came over to help us unpack and get our place set up. Ashlee really did a great job…but when Stephanie came, we all just ended up chatting and watching Kaleb and Gavin play. The next day we had plans to go to the beach, so in the morning, while Sean went to an Elder’s Quorum breakfast, Ashlee and I did ZUMBA on the knect! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!! We love the knect and want to get more games!!! It’s crazy how awesome technology is! Anyway, we all made it to the beach and we had a BLAST! The ocean is so beautiful! It’s my 4th time so far this year, the first being in February. Crazy that you can go to the beach in FEB!!!

Anyway, we went to Blue Springs on Thursday and Universal on Saturday (We decided to get passes so we could go all the time--dates for a year plus free concerts!!)! We are so so so excited!!! Woot woot! Will keep posting as much as I can!

What is that? Where did Kegan go?

Yep, we went to Hogwartz.

Met a SUPERHERO! Found out Spidey does P90X!

About to go on the Sneeches ride! I loved Dr. Suess-ville!

Lots of 3d rides at Universal...I think Spiderman is the best!


A Daredevil show!

Bonny and I met another celebrity!

Wish you all could be here!


No comments: