Thursday, May 13, 2010

Story Time...

For some reason lately, I’ve been feeling very restless when it comes to my work. I love my job and I love what I do, but lately every day just seems so slow. I've felt like the hours are crawling by and I can’t wait to go home. So last night I prayed and asked for some help from Heavenly Father because I didn’t think I could make it through another day--I was feeling so anxious! Well, today I didn’t even realize it until I had been at work for 5 hours, and it was already 12:00 that the Lord ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! The day has literally FLOWN by and it’s already almost time for me to go home! It's so amazing! He is aware of me and answers so many of even my smallest prayers. I even feel the Spirit as I’m typing this. He hears me. He hears you too.

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

I think I need to say that prayer too. My work hours have been dragging too. : )

Way to be so uplifting Mega. You're awesome that way.