Saturday, August 18, 2012

3 YEARS; TRES ANOS; TROIS ANNEES

SEAN AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS!!!  I can't believe how much has happened in three years!  It feels just like last year that we were across the altar committing our futures to each other and to the Lord.  We spent this anniversary at that same place helping others have the opportunity for exaltation, and eating at Red Lobster where we went on our honeymoon.  It was wonderful! I feel so happy and lucky to have this man in my life.  We have learned so much about each other in the last 3 (4) years of our lives together.  I was going through all of the stuff I documented when we first started dating and getting to know each other.  I found that everything I loved then I love even more now. :)  The thing that I love the most about spending these last few years with Sean is how he always makes me laugh!  Even when I am so mad, he finds a way to make me smile.  I love when I start dancing, he starts dancing.  I love that when I start a beat, he finishes it.  I love that he makes up his own songs just to get me giggling.  I love Sean O'Connor and I can't wait to see what the future years bring.

Sexy
Entertaining
Ambitious
Never going to find anyone better

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!

October 2008 we first met in person.  2 days later we are on our first date and he says, "You know your my baby girl right?"  Ha ha!  I was swept off my feet.
Sean and I 4 years later :)
  
  

1 comment:

Alex and Shila said...

Love it! Yep I think it says it all after he called you his baby girl! You guys are perfect for each other!